Redken has released two products to help your client's color remain bold and healthy: Blondage High Bright System and Acidic Bonding Concentrate Intensive Treatment. (March 2022)
The three-step Blondage High Bright System will help your clients maintain salon-quality blonde color in the weeks after they leave the chair when hair needs a boost.
This system works on all types of blondes: natural, balayaged, colored and highlighted. Blondage High Bright removes impurities that darken, dull and mattify blonde hair for brighter and lighter results instantly.
Check out how to apply the system:
- Apply the Blondage High Bright Pre-Shampoo Treatment to damp hair and leave on for 5-10 minutes. It's formulated with chelating agents to help remove grit and grime and prep the hair canvas.
- Next, before rinsing, apply the Blondage High Bright Shampoo directly on top of the Pre-Treatment. Lather and rinse out to wash away buildup and impurities for a brighter blonde.
- Last, moisturize hair by applying Blondage High Bright Conditioner and rinse out for a lightweight finish.
*The system is recommended for use at the first sight of dullness, at least 1-2 weeks after a color service.
The Acidic Bonding Concentrate Intensive Treatment strengthens the hair fiber and is designed to pre-treat the hair, preparing it for the full benefits of the Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-in.
This treatment balances hair's pH and provides intensive repair, leaving locks feeling healthy.
- On color-treated hair, both single- and double- processed, it helps rebuild weak bonds and maintains the health and integrity of the hair fiber.
- On curls, it infuses moisture and enhances the curl pattern while increasing elasticity and bounce.
- On textured hair, it maintains hair's health, providing increased moisture and improved elasticity.