Moroccanoil has launched two new on-trend shades: Lilac and Copper.
These two hues are part of the Moroccanoil Color Depositing Mask collection, a line of dual-benefit hair masks that deposit pure pigments while providing the treatment benefits of a deeply conditioning mask. The collection now has nine commitment-free shades for beautifully colored hair that looks and feels healthy.
“Building upon the success of the Color Depositing Mask launch last August, we are so thrilled to add two new shades to the lineup of deeply conditioning masks that provide equal parts color and care for instantly gratifying results. Lilac and Copper are fashion-forward shades that I know stylists and our customers will love,” says Moroccanoil cofounder Carmen Tal.
For light blonde to medium blonde hair:
- Champagne: warm, golden blonde
- Platinum: cool, icy blonde
- Hibiscus: brilliant, pink floral tones
- Aquamarine: cool, blue tones
- Rose Gold: soft pink and golden tones
- NEW Lilac: soft pastel purple
For medium blonde to medium brown hair:
- NEW Copper: intense copper tone
For light brown to dark brown hair:
- Bordeaux: deep crimson brown
- Cocoa: rich medium brown
How To Use:
- Apply a generous amount to clean, towel-dried hair.
- Section hair and distribute product evenly using a wide-tooth comb.
- Leave on for five to seven minutes depending on desired intensity, then rinse thoroughly.