Blondes aren't the only ones having fun! From Zendaya’s recent red transition to Bella Thorne’s copper hue, take inspo from the red carpet for clients looking to make a fiery change. Then, tap this selection of color products to ensure a stellar crimson shade.
1. Keracolor Color + Clenditioner Red instantly infuses color and maintains vibrancy between salon visits.
2. Zotos Professional Quantum Riveting Reds Color-Replenishing Shampoo boosts red highlights while adding shine and reducing frizz.
3. Moroccanoil Color Depositing Mask in Bordeaux blends apricot kernel oil and exclusive ArganID technology to deeply condition and temporarily deposit and enhance tones.
4. framesi Color Lover Primer 11 is a leave-in spray formulated with quinoa protein, vitamins and emollients to detangle, help repair damage and retain color.
5. Celeb Luxury Gem Lites Colorwash and Colorditioner in Amber maintain and refresh copper tones, foil highlights or balayage.
6. @Guy_Tang #MyDentity #MyConfidant Shampoo and Conditioner work to prolong vibrancy for up to 50 shampoos via a formula with a pH of 5.7 that assists in removing most oil and dirt.
[Images: Courtesy of Bigstock; Instagram; manufacturers]
This story first appeared in the February issue of Beauty Launchpad. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.