According to a survey by LaserAway, less than 50% of Americans are confident in their body.
LaserAway surveyed over 1,000 Americans about how they feel about their bodies and which parts they love most.
- People love their eyes, hair, lips, butt and calves the most.
- 90% of surveyed people said they could be more body positive.
- 38% of surveyed people are somewhat confident in their body.
- Ankles, knees, lower back and neck are the least cared about body parts.
- Hair is the number one body part that Americans put the most effort into.