Emma looks amazing as she ushers in Autumn with gorgeous, rich colors in her hair and makeup. Now is the time to refresh your sun-parched locks ladies. As the leaves on the trees change colors, so should your hair. Head directly to your professional salon and have your stylist give you a great new color. For a natural look, celebrity hair and make-up artist Sherri Jessee of Sherri's Hair Salon, suggests using a demipermanent color like Rusk Deepshine and staying with in one to two levels of your natural color to warm up the tone.
- Prime your canvas: Regardless of your skin type, for a great face always begin with clean, moisturized skin.
- Eyes: For a luminous eye, apply a shimmery shade on the entire eyelid from lashes to brows. “Gorgeous Gold” by MACis Sherri’s affordable favorite. Line close to the lash line with a dark grey water proof eyeliner in “Stingray” by Stilla and apply one generous coating of a lash thickening mascara.
- Brows: Please ladies, do NOT forget your brows. Great brows will make the difference between a good face and a FABULOUS face. Use an eye shadow in a color similar to your hair color and with an angled brush, softly fill-in and shape the gorgeous brow you wish you were born with.
- Face: Sherri recommends very little foundation for a natural look. Only apply a light dusting of skin tone matching concealer like “Effacernes” by Lancome using a foundation brush. Please note girls, your foundation is not supposed to look like a mask. When used sparingly to hide imperfections you will look flawless.
- Cheek: A rosy glow can be achieved by using an angled blush brush and a soft pink powdered blush shade.
- Lip: To complete the look, for long lasting lip color, Maybelline 24 Hour Super Stay Lip Color in “All Day Cherry”simply can’t be beat.