At last night's 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards, model Behati Prinsloo dazzled on the red carpet, sporting an updated version of a classic look. Celebrity hair stylist, Gio Campora, who created the look, stated, “My inspiration for Behati’s look was Brigitte Bardot, but we made it a little more undone for a modern twist."
Get the Look:
1. Starting with wet hair, Gio worked in KMS California ADDVOLUME volumizing spray and KMS California FREESHAPE quick blow dry, then blew the hair dry using a round brush.
2. Next, Gio curled her hair using a 1-inch curling iron. Afterwards he put it up in rollers to keep the volume.
3. Once her makeup was done, he brushed out the hair, pulled it back and pinned into a bun, loosening some strands on the side to give it a modern, undone take.
4. He then rubbed KMS California TAMEFRIZZ taming creme onto hands and brushed them along the sides of her hair focusing on the loosened ends to keep down fly-aways.
5. To set Behati’s hair he sprayed KMS California HAIRSTAY medium hold spray liberally on hairstyle to ensure it all stayed in place.
[Image: Kevork Djansezian/NBC via Getty Images]