FHI Heat presents the second collection that unlocks the secret to beautiful hair. The Allure of Sultry, Sensuous and Sleek embraces the seductive stares that dominate the images of couture fashion and old Hollywood hair. The glamorous skin-revealing outfits and voluminous bedroom hair is as mesmerizing as the seductive and solitary sleek looks.
FHI Heat.com debuts the mysterious “Behind the Scenes” film noir that’s infused with irresistible hair, impeccable style and ravishing starlets who tease you to want more. The classic flick ends as it transforms to color in retro glam.
Go to the next pages to learn how to achieve the looks!
some flair to your casual style? From 1940 - 1960, updos were all the rage and now they’re making a comeback. Even though they may look like works of art, they're easy to create.
1. Sophia’s look was created using FHI Heat’s Rapid Effects Accelerating Style Shaping spray. Begin by taking sections of the hair, like pieces of a puzzle using the New EPS 1” Black Diamond Digital Hand Touch Hair Styling Iron and running it through the hair like a ribbon.
2. Pin each section on the base or (to increase volume) spread the curl out for a fuller effect.
3. Apply Hair Veil (Dark Brown) to the hairline creating a fuller, thicker hair style. [pagebreak]
’s sleek strands, it's as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Spray Rapid Effects Accelerating Thermal Styling spray throughout wet hair and comb through to distribute the product evenly.
2. Blow dry hair straight using FHI Heat’s Platform 2000 Turbo Hair Dryer. Then, take FHI Heat’s New Titanium Straightening iron straightening your hair section by section—this iron that was perfected for hair undergoing chemical services, reducing frizz and creating silky, smooth straight hair with flawless shine.
3. Complete the look with Rapid Effects Instant Shine Spray to give a smooth, shiny finish. [pagebreak]
look was inspired by old Hollywood creating a deep side part to modernize the look of the romantic waves. Here's how he created this 'do:
1. Wash and Condition hair. Channon has coarse hair so we used Rapid Effects Accelerating Hydration shampoo and Conditioning Balm. An Accelerating Thermal Care System that that accelerates drying time by up to 50% and enhances thermal styling.
2. Use FHI Heat’s Rapid Effects Accelerating Thermal Styling spray by evenly applying it throughout damp hair to reinforce it prior to styling.
3. Then, blow dry hair using FHI Heat’s Platform 1900 Hair Dryer with the curl defining finger diffuser. Use an upward motion to create curls.
4. Next, create a deep side part to push hair over her right shoulder. Use bobby pins along the nape of her neck to keep it in place.
5. Finish with Rapid Effect Accelerating Style Shaping spray to set curls. [pagebreak]
lowout is beyond gorgeous; the inspiration was to not overdo it. We wanted to keep her hair simply sexy and shiny, showing off her beautiful texture.
1. Wash and Condition hair. Tierra has coarse hair so we used Rapid Effects Accelerating Hydration shampoo and Rapid Effects Accelerating Conditioning. An Accelerating Thermal Care System that that accelerates drying time by up to 50% and enhances thermal styling.
2. Then, apply Hot Sauce, a thermal activated leave-in treatment. Next, prep hair by evenly spraying it using FHI Heat’s Runway IQ Dry Hair Spray.
3. Blow dry using a round brush to smooth out the hair and create volume and body. Then, using the Extra Large Runway IQ Rapid Hot Rollers roll hair using 1” sections. Once cooled, use a spiral motion to carefully remove the rollers.
4. Finish this alluring look using Runway IQ Dry Hair Spray. [pagebreak]
om Hair: When you splurge on underpinnings for his eyes only, you want your hair to be just as naughty for total sex kitten effect. Sexy bedroom hair is a must for occasions when you want to be an ace seductress. Think messy-sexy, but not so messy that he can't run his hands through it.
1. Wash and Condition hair. Brit has coarse hair so we used Rapid Effects Accelerating Hydration shampoo and Rapid Effects Accelerating Conditioning.
2. Apply Hot Sauce, a thermal activated leave-in treatment and spritz FHI Heat’s Rapid Effects Accelerating Thermal Styling spray by evenly applying it throughout damp hair to reinforce it prior to styling.
3. Blow dry hair using FHI Heat’s Platform 2000 Turbo Hair Dryer with the curl defining finger diffuser. Make sure the hair diffuser attachment is firmly in place and that your hair dryer is kept at the lower speed. (Opposite to a concentrator that directs the airflow precisely to a specific area of your hair, a diffuser provides you with a smooth drying technique that needs little speed.)
Start at the root level working with circular movements and always in the same direction. Continue drying with circular motions through your head while keeping the hair dryer at a 90- degree angle from your scalp to promote hair volume while keeping the heat distributed evenly. Like with all hair drying, your hair ends must be dried as the last step and then you can finish with a cool shot through your air to achieve volume, putting your head upside down to apply the diffuser on the roots of your already dried hair to obtain more lift.
4. Finish with Rapid Effect Accelerating Style Shaping spray.
[Images courtesy of FHI Heat]