With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, there’s no better time to add a little romance to your client’s beauty look. Whether she’s headed to a dreamy date, or a night out with the girls, Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for a little extra glamour.
Luckily, Ecco Bella, a company founded on ethically embracing the beauty all around us, has the perfect Valentine’s Day makeup look. Subtly shimmery, smoky eyes and full, velvet-red lips make the look utterly romantic, while an emphasis on flawless skin keeps it wearable. Best of all? It’s easy to recreate with the steps below!
Get the Look:
- Skin: Glide FowerColor Natural Liquid Foundation of your choice to even out skin tone. Aim for medium coverage — flawless, but touchable. Follow with FlowerColor Cover Up under eyes and around nose to cover any redness. Set the t-zone with a light dusting of FlowerColor Face Powder.
- Eyes: Define the crease with FlowerColor Eyeshadow in Deep Taupe. Next, wash FlowerColor Shimmer Dust in Sun from lash line to eyebrow bone and on the inner corners of the eye. Create a tight liner on the top lash line and rim the waterline with Soft Eyeliner Pencil in Velvet. Smudge FlowerColor Powder Eyeliner in Charcoal around to the outer corner of the upper and lower lash line. Blend well.
- Cheeks: Sculpt cheekbones with FlowerColor Bronzing Powder in Hibiscus.
- Lips: Line lips with Lip Liner Pencil in Mauve for added depth (and pout). Then paint over lips with FlowerColor Lipstick in Mauve Rose.
- Pro Tip: Apply a dab of Peace Good For You Gloss on your ring finger. Tap onto the back of your hand to sheer out, then press your finger onto the top of the cheek bones and the center of the lips for a sexy sheen.