Master colorist Margarita Ford recently gave her client the grey coverage she desired with this bright, brilliant blonde that's perfect for summer. Multi-dimensional and warm, it's a gorgeous, sun-kissed look that's naturally and effortlessly beautiful!
Get the Look:
1. Says Margarita, "This client is about 80% grey. I first applied a base formula of Rusk 1 oz. 6N and 1/2 oz. 6NW and 20 volume on the roots only.
2. "Let process at room temperature for 30 minutes.
3. "Then I used Candy Shaw Sunlights Balayage Lightener with 20 volume and PRAVANA Lowlight Collections in 6GL and 8CL with 10 volume. I balayaged the lightener and painted in the lowlights.
4. "Let process for 25 minutes at room temperature.
5. "Lastly, I shampooed and applied Prisms Clear, sat under dryer for 15 minutes, then rinsed and blow-dried."
[Image courtesy of Margarita Ford via Facebook]