Courtesy of @drizzyxgroomer via Instagram
The mullet has made a comeback in contemporary form.
Celebrity stylist and master barber Jeffrey Brock "AKA Drizzy" shares how to achieve the modern mullet using STMNT grooming Goods:
- Use STMNT Grooming Spray to add grittiness to hair.
- Go in with STMNT Dry Clay to help give hair a natural feel.
- Use a diffuser to help dry hair and mess it up a little with your fingers.
- Once hair is dry, go back in using STMNT Wax Powder to volumize and help bring out texture.
- Add finishing touches with STMNT Hairspray to hold the look together.
- Mullets look better on second- or third-day hair, so skip the daily hair washing and use dry shampoo or STMNT Spray Powder between washes to soak up excess oil.