Courtesy of @cindyduplantis
Cindy Duplantis, Sam Villa ambassador, Redken artist and celebrity stylist, created this chignon decorated with rose gold pearls.
The gold pearl string is 19" and is attached to the hair with bobby pins.
- Apply Redken Iron Shape 11 for heat protection.
- Create a horseshoe section at the parietal ridge and clip hair in top section up.
- Smooth hair on the hot brush setting of the Sam Villa Pro Results 3-in-1 Blow Dry Hot Brush, then secure hair into a ponytail.
- Twist into a bun, and pin.
- Divide top section into three slices and apply Redken Powder Grip 03 to add volume. Take first section and insert Hot Brush behind hair and back-brush the base to create volume and then brush forward to smooth and create a bevel. Roll and pin to cool/set.
- Repeat for other two sections.
- Take out pins; finger rake section back over top of secured bun and use a small elastic to wrap section around the bun.
- Pull out hair to create as much volume as desired, and then secure the rest of the ponytail around the bun.
- Brush sections together with hands and secure into a ponytail above the bun, wrap ends around the bun to create a nice shape, blend and pin.
- Insert a bobby pin into the end of a Duplantis Hair Official Rose Gold Pearl Spine Pin chain and slide into the top of the bun, place decoratively and secure.