The hairstylist styled the models’ hair using the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer Professional Edition.
Get the Look:
1. Begin prepping by misting the hair lightly with water. Section the hair into quarters to detangle using the Dyson paddle brush (best for detangling natural hair).
2. Use the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer Professional Edition and Wide Tooth Comb attachment on the high speed and low heat settings to carefully comb through for a quick, easy dry that won’t cause extreme heat damage.
3. Using a tail comb, find the center part. Section off baby hairs (roughly about an inch back to allow enough hair to be used). Braid two cornrows down the center of the head.
4. Using a non-flaking gel, tightly brush hair into the nape and tie it off with elastic. Repeat the process on the other side so you are left with two ponytails on the left and right.
5. Braid both ponytails tightly, adding non-flaking gel to keep the hair smooth. If needed, slowly feed braiding hair into the braid to create more length. Repeat on both sides.
6. Using U pins, twist braided ponytails together and pin into a shape that feels balanced and aesthetically pleasing.
7. Using gel or edge cream, finger-wave baby hairs on the face. The more exaggerated, the better!
9. Finish with desired shine spray.