Winner of Best Actress in a Television Series Drama for "Succession," Sarah Snook attended the Golden Globes in a black dress with a lace bralette and multi-layer skirt from Prabal Gurung.
Celebrity hairstylist Kylee Heath (@kyleeheathhair) created an elegant half-down, half-up hairstyle finished with a black bow to pair with Snook's look for the Golden Globes.
“Inspired by the dress, we wanted to make sure the hair wasn’t too structured. We thought this was the perfect pairing – a little fun and also classic," Heath shares.
To create the look, Heath used products from PHYTO. To recreate this look for your clients, follow the step-by-step tutorial below.
- To achieve the look, start with damp hair and spray PHYTOVOLUME Volumizing Blow Dry Spray to the roots.
- Then, apply PHYTO PRO Style Volume Mousse throughout the hair.
- Next, brush the hair to disperse the product evenly and do a round brush blow dry to work some volume into the hair.
- Once the hair is dry, apply PHYTO PRO Style Texturizing Powder to the roots. To achieve a little height at the crown, give the hair a little tease.
- Then, add loose waves to the hair using a 1 inch iron, alternating the direction of the wave slightly.
- Next, rub a small amount of PHYTO PRO Style Shine Wax into your hands, softly break up the waves and use it to smooth out some of the ends, making the hair slightly piecey.
- Then, pull some hair back, and pin it with a Jennifer Behr bow.
- Finish the look with PHYTO PRO Style Laque Soie hairspray.