Naeemah LaFond, amika’s Global Artistic Director led the amika team to create a sleek, low bun for Dennis Basso's SS2018 Bridal Show. It's a classic bridal look that you can recreate through the following steps.
Get the Look:
- Spray Bombshell Blowout Spray throughout the hair. Add one golf ball size of The Perfect Body Whipped Mousse and work in mid-lengths through the ends.
- Using a medium round brush, blow-dry with the Immortal Power-Life Dryer and create movement at the end.
- Create a center part, and secure hair into a ponytail at the center nape.
- Depending on the model’s hair, lightly backcomb for volume and spray with Touchable Hairspray. Twist the ponytail and rotate into a bun.
- Pin the bun into place, leaving the ends exposed.
- Using a tail comb and Touchable Hairspray, smooth any stray hairs into place.
- To finish the look, lightly spray with Headstrong Hairspray all over the style.
[Image courtesy of amika]