The Look: A soft wavy, lob
Noted celebrity stylist Riawna Capri styled Kristin Cavallari for the 69th Emmys. Give the look to your clients with these easy steps from her!
- Starting with wet hair, I used the T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i Dryer and a round brush to blow out the hair.
- Next, I set the top of her hair with the T3 Voluminous LUXE Hot Rollers on the top of her head.
- To make her lob super fresh looking, I cut 2-3 inches off the bottom section of the hair.
- Using the T3 Twirl Convertible Curling Iron, I then curled the hair horizontally in 2-inch sections. Once cool, I dropped the curl and brushed out.
- To create volume, I teased the root of the hair around the entire top of her head.
- Finally, I parted the hair down the middle and tucked behind her ear on the left side.
[Image from Getty]