Academy Award Nominee Marion Cotillard opted for a soft, feminine makeup look to complement her gorgeous, white gown on the Oscars' red carpet. Classic black eyeliner and flirty, pink lips created an overall look that was both fresh and youthful.
Get the Look (Makeup):
- Create a soft and feminine look using the beautyADDICTS SolutionEYES Eye Shadow Quad in Motivate. Apply a thin layer dusty pink shade (top right) on lid up to the crease. Blend darker rose shade in the corners to inside crease to create dimension.
- Using the beautyADDICTS Pro Smudge Brush, lightly brush top corner and bottom lash line from end to middle of the eye with plum shadow shade and finish with one coat of beautyADDICTS ShowOFF Mascara.
- Apply beautyADDICTS In The Buff BeautiFULL Lips Lipstick for a barely there wisp of color and top with beautyADDICTS Socialite LipADDICTION Lip Gloss for extra shine.
Meanwhile, celebrity hairstylist Robert Vetica for ghd, North America created Academy Award Nominee Marion Cotillard's chic, red carpet look. Said Vetica, “Marion is the perfect muse and she inspired me. I wanted to keep the hair simple and chic, with a 20’s vibe.”
Get the Look (Hair):
- Said Vetica, “To begin, I dried Marion’s damp hair using the ghd air hairdryer in the direction of the style, focusing on a low side part. I then used the ghd eclipse styler to bend and shape the hair.
- "I then pulled the hair into a low side ponytail over her right ear, and simply rolled the hair behind her ear, pinning as I went along.
- "To finish the look, I sprayed hairspray all over and used the diffuser attachment to set the style."