Dakota Johnson stunned on the red carpet last night with a classic, "old Hollywood" makeup look. The Fifty Shades of Grey star opted for sexy, smokey eyes, and a pretty, pink lip to complement her stunning, one-shoulder, crimson gown.
Get the Look:
- Use the BeautyADDICTS SoltionEYES Eye Shadow Quad in Express to create a bright, natural, and finished eye makeup look. Apply nude shade (top right color) on lid up to the crease to create a mostly bare lid. Use the bronze shadow in the crease area to create barely there appearance of depth. Apply the darkest matte brown shade to the outer corners of the eyes in a sideways V-shape and blend shadows with The BeautyAddicts Pro Eye Blender Brush.
- Using your darkest brown shade, fill in brows as needed to give your brows definition; this is essential to the "old Hollywood glamour" look.
- Apply BeautyADDICTS Seduce eyeliner along top lash line and extend the liner past the end of the eye. Using an angled eyeliner brush, use the shimmery bronze shade of BeautyADDICTS Express shadow quad and smudge on lower inner corner lash line.
- Curl lashes and apply one coat of BeautyADDICTS ShowOFF Mascara to finish off the eye.
- Apply BeautyADDICTS Sinful Luscious Lips Lip Liner to lips to define and add staying power. Then, using BeautyADDICTS Retractable Lip Brush, apply Sinful BeautiFULL Lips Lipstick to complete the look.
Meanwhile, celebrity manicurist Deborah Lippman topped off Johnson's look for the night with a dark, sultry, red manicure using Deborah Lippman nail lacquer.