For the recent 22nd Annual Critics’ Choice Awards, Kaley Cuoco opted for a low-key, California cool vibe. The Big Bang Theory actress paired her baby pink ensemble with loosely pulled-back strands and matching pink makeup for an effortlessly feminine look. Celebrity hairstylist Christine Symonds and celebrity makeup artist Jamie Greenberg worked with Cuoco to achieve her gorgeous look. Check out their how-tos below to find out how to recreate Cuoco’s hair and makeup in the salon!
Get the Look: Hair
- "We prepped Kaley's hair with Oribe Grandiose Mousse and blow-dried her hair straight with a round brush,” says Symonds.
- “Then, I [curled her hair with] a two-inch barrel curling iron. Then we sprayed Batiste Dry Shampoo in the top section of hair for body and texture.
- “Lastly, I secured the top rectangle section of hair in to a loose half pony in the back of her head and pulled at the strands to loosen the look and tied a ribbon around the elastic.”
Get the Look: Makeup
- “I prepped the skin with Vintner's Daughter Active Botanical Serum,” says Greenberg.
- “The brows I created using Benefit Cosmetics Brow-Zam. Then I applied Urban Decay Cosmetics Primer Potion all over the lid. I dusted three pinks shades from the Viseart Eyeshadow Palette in Bòheme.
- “I created a slight cat eye with Make Up For Ever’s Aqua Black Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow.
- “On clean lashes I used Lancome's Grandiose Extréme mascara in 01 Noir Extreme.
- “I used Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Hydrating all over the face. Creamed out the cheeks with Bobbi Brown's Cheek Glow Palette in Homecoming Pink and a highlight with Pink Opal.
- “I used Dior Diorskin Star foundation and blotted t-zone with Peter Thomas Roth's Max Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel.
- “Lips are Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips in Kidman's Kiss.”