God Save Queens recently presented its long-awaited debut show at New York Fashion Week. Designed by Karolina Bernaciak, the sexy lingerie brand, a favorite of celebs like Kendall Jenner, lived up to the hype with a stunning show.
Runway stylist Jorge Luis for L’ANZA Healing Haircare created sexy, undone-looking wet looks with intensified texture on top of the hair that worked flawlessly with the steamy designs. The key to the looks was a sensual, moist texture that not only kept its shape but stayed wet without looking stiff or frozen in place.
Get the Look:
- Start with mostly dry hair. Separate the hair into two sections at the back of the head horizontally from ear to ear.
- Secure top section of the hair with a clip.
- Comb through the bottom half of the hair with L’ANZA Keratin Healing Oil Combing Cream to detangle and smooth as well as prevent frizz – and to create a true wet-looking texture that lasts. “I used Combing Cream to give the look of flexible, damp-looking hair that stayed moist, something I could not do with a typical gel, which dries hair,” said Jorge Luis. “When you move, your hair should move as well and not look frozen or stiff.
- “Next I created small sections of hair on top and sprayed on L’ANZA Healing Style Dry Texture Spray to support the style and shape the sides," he continues. "This product is my new obsession, and I’m using it to create different looks for many of my other shows.
- “Finally, I sprayed L’ANZA Keratin Healing Oil Lustrous Finishing Spray on my fingers and used them to create texture for the top section of the hair.”