For the recent premiere of her latest film, Bad Moms, actress Mila Kunis paired her elegant, architectural dress with a simple-yet-chic half-back hairstyle created by celebrity hairstylist Renato Campora. Campora used the new Matrix Style Link Mineral line to create the look, which include a twist detail that added just a touch of edge to Mila's style.
Recreate this on-trend half-up hairstyle for your clients with Campora's how-to below!
Get the Look:
- "First, we began with her wet hair and applied Matrix Style Link Minerals Airy Builder Mousse from root to tip," says Campora.
- "Next, we blow-dried [Mila's] hair, and then flat-ironed her hair straight.
- "When the hair was completely dry, we then took the front section and pulled it back into a half up/half down position, brushing the hair in a backward motion to create a slicked-back, smooth look.
- "Then, we took a section of hair and twisted it around the pony of the half up/half down section, securing it with a bobby pin to maintain the knot.
- "[We finished] with Matrix Total Results High Amplifying Hairspray and a few drops of Matrix Style Link Mineral Booster to keep her look long lasting throughout the night."