As stars like Bella Hadid and Bella Thorne have proven, pink platinum hair is one of the hottest trends of summer this year. Inspired by these trendsetters, Davines’ ambassador and celebrity colorist, Chelsey Pickthorn of PICKTHORN Salon, shares her coloring and styling tips to help you recreate this It-Girl look in the salon!
Get the Look:
- Using Davines Mask Lightener, take hair to pure pale yellow color all over.
- Tone the hair using Davines MASK with Vibrachrom: 20g 10,23 20g 10,01 1.5g 6,66 .5 4,55 + 5 volume.
- Starting with the ends, slowly work up to the root and apply the toner.
- Watch color and rinse starting at the roots then work your down.
- Wash and condition the hair with Davines NOUNOU Shampoo and Mask.
- Towel-dry and spritz hair from root to end with a product cocktail of Davines More Inside This Is A Sea Salt Spray and More Inside This Is A Relaxing Moisturizing Fluid.
- Lightly dry hair with blow dryer at the root to get a fuller build in volume. Let the ends dry 50% natural.
- Finish with Davines More Inside This Is A Shimmering Mist at roots and More Inside This Is A Dry Texturizer at the ends.