At the recent 2016 CFDA Fashion Awards, actress Kirsten Dunst opted for a classically glamorous look, pairing a stunning silver Rodarte gown with timeless old Hollywood waves. “We wanted the style to have a subtle texture that was all its own – yet still look polished – almost done and undone at the same time,” says celebrity stylist Caile Noble for L'ANZA Healing Haircare. “The softer waves had a modern feel, and the hair was side-parted to create soft volume.”
Perfect for your all your client's special occasions, this gorgeous look was created in just a few simple steps. Recreate it in the salon with Noble's how-to, below!
Get the Look:
- Says Noble, “I first applied L’ANZA Healing Combing Cream on Kirsten’s damp hair to tame frizz before it began and to create a smooth, even base for the L’ANZA Color Illuminator.
- “I then spritzed in L’ANZA Color Illuminator - a new kind of product we’ve not seen before - to instantly intensify her blonde color.
- “Next, I massaged in L’ANZA Healing Style Design Foam from roots to ends for texture that looked natural and did not feel flaky once it dried.
- “After creating a side part, I combed the hair through with a wide-tooth comb to create a natural set.
- “I used a diffuser on the dryer, allowing the hair to dry in a more natural state [that complemented] her natural wave pattern.
- “Leaving the fringe/front portion untouched allowing for an effortless feel, I enhanced her wave in a subtle way using a 1-inch curling iron to touch it up, creating a more modern look.
- “To complete, I tucked her hair behind the ear on one side, then went back for another spritz of L’ANZA Color Illuminator.
- “I finished with a light spray of L’ANZA Keratin Healing Oil Lustrous Finishing Spray to lock in the wave softly and naturally.”