Redken Global Creative Director Guido recently created a classic, low chignon at the Loewe Fall/Winter 2016 show during Paris Fashion Week. “We created a sophisticated, chic style for Loewe this season. It’s a very classic look with a little bit of movement. I wanted to create a style that was clean and beautiful to complement the clothing," said Guido.
Show: Loewe F/W 2016
The Look: The Classic Chignon
- Emulsify two pumps of Redken pillow proof blow dry express treatment primer cream in hands and smooth over damp hair.
- Follow with Redken satin wear 02 prepping blow-dry lotion to create a silky texture and shine.
- Blow dry using a Mason Pearson brush, pulling back the hair but leaving slight volume.
- Use brush to push hair back softly on the sides. Spray Redken fashion work 12 versatile working spray all-over for lasting hold.
- Gather hair into low ponytail and secure with an elastic.
- Twist ponytail into a low, clean chignon and secure with pins.