Redken Global Creative Director Guido created a natural hairstyle adorned with black headbands to complement the modern, minimalistic collection at Akris’s Spring/Summer 2016 show. "Albert and I talked about the Akris woman and what he likes to see on the runway, which is often quite clean and minimal, and this season, it’s a very easy, light look," said Guido. "I started by washing the girls’ hair with Redken’s All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner, which gives the hair a very gorgeous, rich texture, and then used Redken’s wind blown 05 to add a little bit of lift at the roots and enhance the natural texture. Then I placed the black headbands in the hair to keep it away from the face.”
Get the Look:
- Start with clean hair by washing with All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Spray Redken One United all-in-one multi-benefit treatment all over damp hair and comb through.
- Blow dry hair straight back using a flat brush.
- Place a black headband in the hair to keep it away from the face.
- Spray Redken wind blown 05 dry finishing spray all over hair, focusing on the roots for added lift and a light, wind blown effect.