Editorial and runway stylist Jorge Luis, Creative Director of the Prive Salon, created beautiful, soft and feminine styles with a futuristic touch at the Son Jung Wan Spring 2016 Collection. Long ponytails were tied high and artfully swept forward, shaped and pulled to the side to create faux-bangs. Jorge Luis finished the looks with a subtle silver ribbon band (tied at the nape) to accent the jewel and metallic tones in the collection.
Get the Look:
- Apply Prive Finishing Texture Spray to the hair to prime and volumize the hair and blow dry.
- Smooth and polish the hair from root to end with a HairArt iTech Infrared 450 Flat Iron.
- Using a paddle brush, brush back hair up and forward, and make a high ponytail and tie.
- For hair that is shorter in length or too fine at ends, clip in a HairArt hair extension directly in front of the tied pony and release the ponytail over it to blend.
- Twist the ponytail forward, swirling at base of the pony and swing ends to one side and secure with bobby pins.
- Tie a thin silver ribbon around the head to hold the faux bangs in place and to accent the look.
- Finish with a light spray of Prive Finishing Hairspray.