With temperatures heating up, you shouldn’t have to rely on your standard ponytail to beat the heat of the summer sun. There are plenty of other just as easy hair style options while still looking stylish during summer. From backyard BBQ to summertime soiree, Beauty Collection’s head stylist, Jennifer Dinh, offers a simple step-by-step guide to create the perfect summer braid.
Summer Waterfall Braid
Things you need:
- Bobby pins
- Loose fake flower accessories
- Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-powder
- Prep hair using Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-powder. Brush hair straight, parting the hair in the middle.
- Section the front piece, bringing it towards the back of your head and divide into 3 pieces.
- Bring the bottom piece over the middle piece-straight a regular braid.
- Create the waterfall look by dropping the last strand of hair. This will give the cascading effect.
- Continue braiding by cascading the braid toward the middle of the head. Repeat initial step on the other side. Secure the braid with the bobby pin.
- Complete the look a few ways by either finishing the tail in a normal braid or fishtail look or bobby pin tight and add loose curls.
- Finish with flowers accents for a summer look braid.
Whatever your style or occasion, Beauty Collection’s talented stylists and makeup artists will consult with you and create a look that is sure to get you noticed. Makeovers start at $40 and up and are based on the desired look.
[Image: Every Stock Photo]