Celebrity stylist Yusef Williams created Rihanna's look for her performance at last night's iHeartRadio Music Awards using Matrix Style Link Products. Says Williams, "The inspiration for this look was a 90s meet hip-hop glam look. We worked with her pixie cut and added extensions to create a messy but polished look for the show."
Get the Look:
1. Says Williams, "First, I flat-ironed her hair and bangs toward the front.
2. "Then I used the Matrix Style Link Turbo Dryer to prep the hair before blow-drying it. I then blow-dried the hair with a round brush to create movement in hair and really give it a very full feel.
3. "Next, I used a medium curling iron for the back of her hair. I took the hair piece by piece, in about 1-inch wide segments, and curled it around the iron to create loose waves and build out a more textured look.
4. "I used the Matrix Style Link Texture Builder to give the hair a messier feel to really give that hip-hop/glam look that we were going for.
5. "To finish off the look, we played with the Matrix Style Link Over Achiever to hold the hair in place, and then used the Matrix Style Link Finishing Spray to give the overall gloss and shine to the look!"
[Image: Getty Images]