Photography: Stefano Bidini
Makeup: Cristina Marzo per Diadema
1. Create a left parting at the middle of the left eyebrow.
2. Comb hair in back straight down and cut freehand at the hairline at the nape of the neck.
3. Continue up the sides to the earlobe.
4. Point cut down the sides toward the mouth on both sides.
5. On the top, make a rectangle 2 cm. from the crown, point cut using the top base section as a guide.
6. Create a triangle on the parting starting from the crown and going toward the right side.
7. Create layers making diagonal cuts from the crown toward the face including the right side.
8. Continue this cutting technique across the entire top section.
9. On the left side, take a vertical parting and point cut ends of the hair toward the face.
10. Layer the back section to shorten and thin by point cutting.
11. Point cut the ends at the base of the hair to texturize.
12. Personalize using the hand as a comb, make a slight rotation upward and texturize with the point of the shears.
13. Personalize freehand with thinning shears around the entire perimeter.
14. On the top, freehand cut with thinning shears.
Click for More Hair Styles How To's SHORT CUTS:
More Step-by Steps: SHORT CUTS Jenevieve • Jillian • Sandra • Judith • Ines • Emily • Catherine • Dorota • Roxana • Victoria • Paula • Simona • Taina • Veronica • Leanna • Monica • Katya • Lisa • Larissa • Julia • Hanna • Cotton Candy
Click for More Hair Styles How To's MID-LENGTH/LONG CUTS: