Actress Kirsten Dunst (left) and actress/musician Tessa Thompson (right) were both spotted sitting front row at Rodarte's recent Fall/Winter 2016 show during New York Fashion Week. The pair rocked two distinctly beautiful looks, both styled by OSiS+ by Schwarzkopf Professional. While Kirsten opted for a sleek, classic blowout, Tessa went for elegantly piled braids. Recreate each look with the how-tos below!
Get the Look: Kirsten Dunst
Styled by celebrity stylist Jorge Buccio
- Apply OSiS+ Grip Extreme Hold Mousse all over damp hair for optimal volume and hold.
- Section the hair and begin to blow-dry from the back, then the sides, and finish on the front.
- After the blowout was finished, Buccio applied BC BONACURE Extra Sealer to add shine, protect from humidity, and seal in the cuticle.
- He gently applied OSiS+ Elastic Flexible Hold Hair Spray to one side, and tucked behind the ear and the crown area for control while still maintaining a soft, moveable look.
Get the Look: Tessa Thompson
Styled by Joe Espinoza
- To start, Joe sprayed BC Bonacure Oil Miracle Oil Mist for Fine to Normal Hair light on dry hair to soften hair and prep her braids.
- Next, he sectioned the top into a large mohawk-like section and then proceeded to braid it forward. He created a crown braid on top by braiding the sides, and back, incorporating it to the crown.
- Then, Joe French-twisted the back in a braided matter by creating a braided up-style with the crown braid on top.
- He finished with OSiS+ Mess Up Matt Gum to soften the hairline and to control fly-away hair. Finally, he added OSiS+ Elastic Flexible Hold Hairspray for hold and OSiS+ Sparkler Shine Spray for final touches of shine.