courtesy of Andis Company
Andis Company has launched its Centennial beSPOKE Trimmer.
"The beSPOKE Trimmer commemorates our 100th anniversary and ushers in the next century of Andis," says co-CEO Matt Andis. "The premium Z-Blade celebrates the legacy of Andis as a quality blade manufacturer, while the wireless induction charging represents our relentless drive to innovate and help our creators take their artistry to the next level."
beSPOKE trimmer key benefits:
- wireless charging technology
- compatible with other induction charging Qi-compatible devices, including phones
- high-speed rotary motor and lithium-ion battery provide 1.5 hours of cordless freedom to create
- delivers crisp visibility for tight lines, slick fades and top-notch design work
- the blade's zero-gap setting delivers a razor-like finish
- includes a premium induction charging stand, phone charging clip, four attachment combs, a power supply cord and a one-year warranty
- ergonomic shape designed for myriad hand sizes