With warmer weather comes bolder beauty trends and fun, adventurous color. The key to pulling off a brightly-hued look, like this electric blue, is keeping everything else relatively bare. Below, beautyADDICTS makeup artist Kathleen Davoine provides a how-to so you can recreate this fun, springtime look!
Get the Look: Out of the Blue
- Apply beautyADDICTS Mineral SheerTINT Moisturizer on entire face. To highlight, apply a lighter shade to brow bones, top of cheekbones, down the center of the nose and to the center of forehead and center of chin.
- Apply EffortlessEYES Eyeliner in GLOW to top and lower lash line. On top lash line, apply thick and blend upward on lid.
- Wet an eye shadow brush and apply a generous amount of PLAY Eyeshadow in YACHT CLUB on lower eyelid up to crease. Blend outward past the lash line to create a subtle cat eye effect.
- Apply one coat of ShowOFF Mascara to upper and lower lashes.
- Apply BeautiFULL Lips Lipstick in IN THE BUFF and a light amount of LusciousLIPS Lip Liner in GLOW.
[Image credit: beautyADDICTS]