Prorituals has expanded its current styling line with the launch of Ego Boost Texture Powder and Super Form Firm Hold Hairspray.
Key Benefits of Ego Boost Texture Powder:
- Lightweight formula does not weigh hair down
- Tapioca starch extract absorbs excess oil
- Dry matte texture
- A unique delivery system for targeted application
- Provides instant body and texture
- Ideal for all hair types and lengths, but adds an extra boost to thin or flat hair.
“With the rising popularity of razor-cut shag haircuts and curtain bangs, we are needing lightweight texturizing styling products to build movement and texture, emphasizing this style,” says William Whatley, Prorituals artistic director. “Ego Boost is the [ideal] finisher for layered styles and short textured hairstyles for men and women, adding the perfect amount of grit and volume to the hair.”
Ego Boost Texture Powder will be available September 2022.
Key Benefits of Super Form Firm Hold Hairspray:
- High-gloss sheen without buildup or flaking
- Supreme holding power
- Firm-hold formula
- No residue
- Adds volume
- Lifts at the root
- Suitable for all hair types
“We have been developing a nonaerosol hairspray formula for awhile now; it is important as an eco-conscious brand that we move away from aerosol/high-VOC products,” says Whatley. “Super Form provides stylists with the high-shine, firm-hold they need, while offering a more sustainable delivery system and nonaerosol formula [....].”
Super Form Firm Hold Hairspray will be available July 2022.