Redken is unveiling the Acidic Bonding Concentrate Retail and Professional Strength Concentrate backbar ranges.
The Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate range is a solution for damaged hair, with formulas that contain Bonding Care Complex that is designed to reinforce weakened bonds. The result is improved strength and hair resiliency following salon bleach and color services.
How to Use the Retail System:
- Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo: Apply a dime-size amount to damp hair. Massage, lather and rinse.
- Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Conditioner: Distribute through mid-lengths and ends. Rinse.
- Redken Acidic Perfecting Concentrate Leave-In Treatment: Apply a dime-size amount to clean, damp hair, concentrating on mid-lengths and ends. Leave in. Style as desired or allow hair to air-dry.
The Redken Professional Strength Concentrate backbar system is a professional-only backbar system that helps to target three key building blocks of hair: protein, moisture and pH, with three products that can be paired to customize and treat any client’s hair need.
How to Use the Professional System:
- Diagnose your client’s need for protein and/or moisture and shampoo.
- Customize your mix and leave in for five minutes. Do not rinse.
o As a standalone:
▪ Apply up to 15ml. of Acidic Moisture Concentrate to replenish moisture, or apply up to 15ml. of Acidic Protein Amino Concentrate to strengthen.
o As a mixture:
▪ Apply up to 15ml. of Acidic Moisture Concentrate to replenish moisture and mix up to 15ml. of Acidic Protein Amino Concentrate to strengthen.
Seal with 10-15 pumps of Acidic pH Sealer for a smooth finish and long-lasting results. Leave on for one minute. Rinse.
- Visibly improves surface damage in a single treatment
- Hair is up to three times more moisturized in a single treatment
The Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Retail and Professional Strength Concentrate backbar ranges will be available starting February 2021.