In response to the changes impacting the professional beauty industry, Eufora is implementing a growth plan that will aim to evolve corporate structure and systems.
According to Eufora, its CEO, Beth Bewely, has crafted a paradigm shift for the company’s culture.
- Eufora has envisioned a three-year investment plan in human resources that will allow the company to better serve emerging markets. As a first step in this plan, the company has announced sever new hires.
- Bewely reinvented all company job descriptions with added focus on building nimble, forward thinking, customer-centric programs and practices.
- Internal departments are being renovated, beginning with education, which required innovating new learning opportunities that could foster customer connections whether digital or in person as a way of keeping stakeholders engaged with the brand through multiple touchpoints.
- Eufora has introduced personalization tools, such as live Q&A sessions and live virtual in-salon classes that allow the Eufora team to customize digital learning unique to each audience.
- In Fall 2020, the flagship Renovation-Innovation Team will be getting a makeover that includes new leadership and new R&D partners to help fast track innovation projects.
Bewley stated, “Now is not the time to sit back and wait for a return to the way things used to be. It may never happen, and inaction makes a company vulnerable. However, we can’t react in the moment without thinking it through. Action today will have lasting impact, and a short-sighted approach is not the best for developing long-term success plans. It has never been more important for leaders to step up and look past the crisis at hand. Smart leadership must identify opportunities ahead and plan how to best serve our customer, our industry and the planet. When it comes to Eufora, I must be able to reaffirm our culture and our position on beauty while imagineering (a Disney term I love) the next generation of programs and processes that will ensure long-term growth for both Eufora and the salons we serve.”