Model and Moroccanoil Beauty Ambassador Sara Sampaio attended the 2018 CFDA Fashion Awards with hair design by Moroccanoil Artistic Director Kevin Hughes. For the evening, Sara opted for a sleek braided style. To recreate the look, follow the below step-by-step instructions and products.
Get The Look:
- On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
- Next, spray the hair with Moroccanoil Perfect Defense to protect hair from heat styling.
- Then, apply Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream from mid-length to ends to add definition and control frizz.
- Blow dry hair out smooth with the Moroccanoil Professional Series Ceramic Hair Dryer and Moroccanoil Ceramic 55 MM Round Brush.
- Next, use a 1 ¼” curling iron and spray Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray for added texture.
- Create a Dutch braid (inverted French braid) starting at crown all the way to the ends of the hair, pull some hair at the top to create a fuller look.
- Finish the look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong.
[All images courtesy of Kevin Hughes' Instagram]