Karen Cunningham, a KMS National Artist, created this gorgeous color and style for Lucy Ageeva. Create your own version of it with her very thorough step-by-step instructions!
- Apply 40ml Topchic 6% (20vol) lotion + 40ml Elumenated Naturals 7N@BP onto roots
- Apply 35ml SilkLift 9% (20vol) lotion+ 1 scoop SilkLift High Performance Lightener for Balayage
- Apply 60ml Colorance lotion + 25ml 10BG + 5ml 10BS for the overlay
- Start by prepping hair with KMS HAIRPLAY Sea Salt Spray and rough dry.
- Next, set back and side sections of hair with KMS THERMASHAPE Hot Flex Spray. Following, use a flat wave technique starting at top sections of hair using a VARIS 1” Curler. For the vertical sections, set hair on each side starting at the top of the head, directed towards the middle.
- After, lightly brush through to release set. Then, add KMS HAIRPLAY Liquid Dust to hands, emulsify into a tacky texture and apply to roots for instant volume.
- Following, brush hair around the parietal ridge back and secure with a bobby pin in the back.
- Finally, set the style with KMS HAIRSTAY Firm Finishing Hairspray.
[Images courtesy of KMS]