It may have rained on the Golden Globes red carpet last night, but it certainly didn't dampen Penelope Cruz's stunning style! Launchpad LOVED her sophisticated 'do, which channeled classic Hollywood glam.
Drawing inspiration from her vintage Armani dress and a just-back-from-the-beach glow, superstylist Oribe created elegant, cascading pinned-back waves.
Here's how you can re-create the arresting coif:
1. First, work Gel Serum through the hair prior to setting it with hot rollers or a curling iron. Spray Imperméable on the hair before using a curling iron to help protect the style and prevent frizz.
2. Brush loose curls into place.
3. Accentuate the wave in the front and make sure it is pronounced.
4. Clip the hair in place and spray it with Superfine Hair Spray.
5. To finish, use a bobby pin and pin the hair back on one side.
And if it's raining? Finish it all off with a few spritzes of Imperméable to shield hair from the rain and humidity, as Oribe did last night!