Country music's biggest stars walked the red carpet for last night's 50th Academy of Country Music Awards sporting chic fashion and glamorous hairstyles. From boho braids to beautiful waves, get the how-tos from celebrity stylist Tarryn Feldman for these award-worthy looks, below.
Danielle Bradbery's Mohawk Fishtail Braid
4. Taking the first section, Tarryn created a fishtail braid. She then repeated the same step for the second section.
5. Tarryn then combined the two fishtail braids together and secured with bobby pins.
6. To create volume and a Mohawk effect, Tarryn pulled out several pieces from the braids.
Click through to see more styles from the 2015 Country Music Awards! [pagebreak]
Maddie Marlowe's Soft Waves (left)
1. To start, Tarryn worked Kevin Murphy Full Again Thickening Lotion and Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash (at the roots) through wet hair.
2. Sectioning the hair into 4 parts, Tarryn then blew out the hair using the T3 Evolution LongLife Dryer and a T3 3” Anti-Gravity brush.
3. After hair was completely blown out, Tarryn used Kevin Murphy Fresh Hair Dry Shampoo and a rat tail comb to tease at the root and style hair into place.
4. To finish the look, Tarry applied a generous amount of Kevin Murphy Session Spray Strong Hold.
Tae Dye's Voluminous Waves (right)
1. To prep the damp hair, Tarryn applied Kevin Murphy Damage Manager Instant Heat Shielding Spray and then sectioned into 4 parts.
2. Next, Tarryn used the T3 Evolution LongLife Dryer and a T3 3” Anti-Gravity Brush to blow out the hair.
3. Once hair was completely dry, Tarryn sectioned the hair using the 1.5” barrel of the T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Barrel Styling Wand to curl each piece, lightly spraying Kevin Murphy Session Spray as she went.
4. For added volume, Tarryn then teased at the root over the entire head and created a side part.
5. To create what appears to be the “half up, half down” look, Tarryn loosely separated the top hair section and twisted the upper side sections away from the head and then secured with bobby pins.
6. To finish, Tarryn added texture using Kevin Murphy Fresh Hair Dry Shampoo.
Mickey Guyton's Glam Curls
1. To start, Tarryn prepped the hair with Kevin Murphy Damage Manager Instant Heat Shielding Spray.
2. Sectioning the hair into small sections, Tarryn then sprayed Kevin Murphy Session Spray before curling.
3. For added volume, Tarryn teased each section at the root, using Kevin Murphy Fresh Hair Dry Shampoo.
4. Next, Tarryn curled each section using the 1.5” Barrel of the T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Barrel Styling Wand by wrapping the hair around the barrel, away from the face.
5. To texturize, Tarryn sprayed Kevin Murphy Hair Resort Spray into curls and scrunched with hands.
6. Lastly, Tarryn used Kevin Murphy Session Spray Strong Hold to set the hair.
[Images: Getty Images]