Odile Gilbert for Kérastase Paris created a glamorous, punk style with feathers for the Marchesa S/S 2014 presentation at NYFW.
• On damp hair, create a deep right side part and prep with Mousse.
• Blow dry in sections using a paddle brush, and apply Ciment Thermique on the top of the head to keep hair smooth.
• Create a small ponytail at the hairline on the right side, and secure with a clear elastic.
• Spray hair with Laque Dentelle.
• Apply black hair glue to strands of ostrich feathers and apply to the hair at the front right section, starting at the elastic and working your way down.
• Mousse Bouffante – A volumizing mousse that envelops the hair fiber to thicken strands for all-over volume.
• Ciment Thermique – Heat protective strengthening milk for weakened.
• Laque Dentelle – A micro-mist fixing hairspray that sets all styles in place
with a flexible, long-lasting hold.
[Images courtesy of Siren PR]