Renee Zellweger at the 85th Academy Awards
HAIR BY CELEBRITY STYLIST ROBERT VETICA USING WELLA PROFESSIONALS
Hair Look: The chignon is very classic, sophisticated chic, and red carpet elegant.
1. First, wet hair was prepped with small amount of Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier Style Primer
2. Then, section by section blow dry with a large round bristle brush and back comb each section lightly.
3. Once the hair is completely dry, split into two pieces and tuck into a low chignon securing with bobby pins.
4. Spray the pinned hair lightly with Wella Professionals Shimmer Delight to create shine.
5. Finally, set the look with Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray.
Image: Getty Images
More Oscars 2013: Short Hairstyles at the Oscars | Beards at the 2013 Oscars | Jennifer Lawrence | Nicole Kidman | Helena Bonham Carter | Kerry Washington | Jessica Chastain | Zoe Saldana | Charlize Theron | Amy Adams | Mena Suvari | Leslie Mann | Isla Fisher | Anne Hathaway