On the MTV Movie Awards red carpet last night, Zoe Saldana wore a floor-length dress with a black top and floral skirt, and a casual waved hair look created by celebrity stylist Mara Roszak for Moroccanoil.
“I decided to go with an easy, low-maintenance hairstyle to give Zoe’s entire look a more effortless feel,” says Roszak.
How the look was created:
- “I started by applying Moroccanoil Treatment Light to Zoe’s wet hair and blow-dried it using a Moroccanoil Round Brush.
- “Next, for volume, I set the top of the head in pin curls and then sprayed her whole head lightly with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium to add texture and hold.
- “After I removed the pin curls, I took random sections of hair and wrapped them around a 1 ¼” curling iron, starting half way down from the roots.
- “Once all of her hair was waved, I broke the sections up and loosened the wave with my fingers.
- “To finish, I sprayed the entire look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong for a natural-looking, long-lasting hold with shine.”
Moroccanoil Treatment Light delivers the same shiny, smooth, miraculous results as the original formula, but in a lighter consistency, perfect for fine and fair colored hair.
Moroccanoil Round Brush is perfect for all hair types. It is an ideal took to create shape, enhance curls, and help add volume. Tourmaline ceramic and Ionic technology help reduce frizz and static, cut down on drying time, improve conditioner and increase shine.
Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium locks in desired styles all day long without compromising shine or luminosity. A proprietary argan oil-infused formula, it produces a medium, manageable and touchable hold with a burst of healthy-looking shine.
Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong is argan oil-infused for lasting, healthy and strong hold with reflective shine.
Photography: Steve Granitz / WireImage