Redken Creative Consultant Guido created a simple and modern style for the Nina Ricci Fall 2012 Paris show. Guido matched the playful, charming and feminine Nina Ricci collection with a romantic, vintage style emphasizing dry texture.
“The texture is very natural with a deep side part. I then tucked hair behind one ear and then behind the opposite ear and let the hair hang forward. Adding powder refresh 01 dry shampoo made a dry texture for a matte look- it’s duller and natural, not shiny. The deep side part makes the look very cool- easy and pretty.” –Guido, Redken Creative Consultant
-NEW powder refresh 01 aerosol hair powder/dry shampoo
-Nature’s Rescue Radiant Sea Spray
Create the Look:
1. Spray Nature’s Rescue Radiant Sea Spray on damp hair.
2. Create a deep left messy side part.
3. Rough blow-dry hair a bit with fingers until 100% dry.
4. Apply powder refresh 01 dry shampoo to the hair to enhance the natural texture.
5. To finish, tuck hair behind ear on the left side. On the right side, tuck hair behind the ear but then pull forward a 1 inch side section over the ear.
[Images courtesy of Redken]
Other Backstage Beauty Articles: Issey Miyake | Balenciaga | Antonio Marras | Prabal Gurung | Roberto Cavalli | Alice + Olivia | Jill Stuart | Marc Jacobs | Lauren Moffatt | Rag + Bone | Peter Som Fall | Katie Gallagher | Rachel Roy | Christian Siriano | Derek Lam and Diane Von Furstenberg | Richard Chai | Houghton | Tadashi Shoji