Emma Watson has embraced her inner Belle! The star of Beauty and the Beast recently debuted her new dark hair at the MoMA Film Benefit Presented by CHANEL, A Tribute to Tom Hanks in New York City.
Emma’s rich, chocolatey locks are perfect for the upcoming winter season, a time when many clients forgo summery blondes to embrace their dark side. For guests feeling inspired by Emma’s dark brunette hair transformation, Pravana artistic educator Lissette Cruz put together a hair color formula to help you achieve this gorgeous look in the salon.
Get the Look:
Pravana ChromaSilk ColorLush Formula:
- 3/4 ColorLush Chocolate Truffle + 1/4 ColorLush Golden Goddess
- 3/4 ColorLush Golden Goddess + 1/4 Chocolate Truffle
- ColorLush Double Latte + 1 dose of ColorLush Color Boost in Gold
- Beginning with pre-lightened hair, apply ColorLush Golden Goddess to the fringe. For a lighter look around the face, apply to the entire hairline. Section can range from 1-2 inches from ear to ear.
- Create a shadow root by applying 3/4 ColorLush Chocolate Truffle + 1/4 ColorLush Golden Goddess to about 2-4 inches off of the scalp. The longer the shadow root, the more lived-in the look.
- Apply 3/4 ColorLush Golden Goddess + 1/4 ColorLush Chocolate Truffle through the mid-shaft.
- On the ends, apply ColorLush Double Latte + 1 dose of ColorLush Color Boost in Gold.
- Process for 20 minutes, then shampoo and condition with PRAVANA NEVO Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Style as desired.
Stylist Tip: To help your client maintain the rich tones, send them home with the PRAVANA NEVO Color Enhancer in Cocoa Brunette.