1) Giorgio Armani Beauty: Lip Maestro Lip Vibes
At once glowing and matte, four new electric shades offer a bright refresh to this ultra-saturated, velvet-texture liquid lipstick. NO 520 Purple and NO 519 Pink (shown).
2) Kat Von D Beauty: 24-Hour Super Brow Long-Wear Pomade
Yes, seven of the 16 shades seem completely bonkers for brows, but their super-saturated sweat- and smudge- proof formulas ensure that they stay put on lashes and waterlines, too! Lemmy Green, Magenta and Satellite Blue (shown).
3) Fenty Beauty: Beach, Please! Killawatt Folil Freestyle Highlighter Duo
A mouthful of a name, but a serious contender for the most mega- reflective, foil-like shine around. Mimosa Sunrise/ Sangria Sunset (shown).
4) Marc Jacobs Beauty: O!mega Bronze Coconut Perfect Tan
Clients will love the subtle coconut scent; you’ll love the new limited edition Tan-Tastic! radiant- matte finish and blotch-free bronzing.
5) Pat McGrath Labs: Lust Move Over Matte
Mother McGrath has deemed hyper- glossy dimensional lips the new go-to for pouts. This balm-meets- gloss hybrid ditches stickiness thanks to an oil-infused gel formula. Blitz Gold (shown).
[Images: Courtesy of manufacturers]