Briana Cisneros and Dereq Clark, brand ambassadors for Wella Professionals, have provided their spring 2022 hair color trends.
The brand ambassadors have shared their trend predictions, and how to achieve the looks using Wella’s Shinefinity line.
Briana Cisneros Spring 2022 Hair Color Trends
Check out how Cisneros achieved the featured look here:
Dereq Clark Spring 2022 Hair Color Trends
- Caramel Latte - Shinefinity Shade: 6/73 + 9/73 equal parts
- Orange Burst - Shinefinity Shade: 5/43 + 7/34 equal parts
- Vanilla Bean Blond - Shinefinity Shade: 9/13
- Ravishing Red - Shinefinity Shade: 4/65
- Brownie Brown - Shinefinity Shade: 6/71 & 7/13 equal parts
Since Shinefinity is a glaze, it is extremely gentle on the hair and adds shine. The pH-balanced technology regulates the color pH level to a controlled range throughout the coloring process. This is great for textured hair that may be on the more porous side.