Courtesy of Keratin Complex
Haley Estep, salon owner and Keratin Complex educator, has created a rich ruby red hair color perfect for the season.
To create the striking look, Estep used Keratin Complex hair color and styling products.
Get the Look:
- Apply KeraLuminous Permanent Hair Color 5.6/5R mixed with 20-volume developer to the base and select panels at the nape area for depth.
- Then, use KeraBrilliance Demi-Permanent 6.6/6R with 6-volume Activator, applying from the mid-shaft through to the ends, blending into the base color.
- Apply GraffitiGlam Intense Direct Pigments Scarlet Red and Pink Passion to the ends of the top sections of the head to maximize the vibrancy of the complementary color palette.
- To begin styling, prep hair with Keratin Obsessed Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray.
- Brush through, and follow with Keratin Complex Volumizing Foam throughout hair to enhance body and fullness.
- Blow dry using a round brush for a voluminous finish.
- Use a large-barrel curling iron to create loose waves throughout the hair.
- Spray with Keratin Complex Texturizing Spray for that tousled, undone effect.
- Section and twist the top part of the hair toward the back and loosely braid for a more relaxed look.
- Add pretty embellishments like jeweled hair clips or beaded barrettes for a festive finish.
- Use Texturizing Spray on the unbraided portion of the hair to create definition.
- To accentuate the vivid sheen of the color, lightly spray Keratin Complex Shine Spray over hair before finishing with Flex Hold Hairspray for a soft, touchable finish.
- Layer as needed.