In honor of its 140th anniversary, Wella Professionals has revealed a digital collection of 140 unique hair color transformations.
Created by the brand’s global community of changemakers, the collection is a tribute to the brand’s mantra “Make Change.”
The social media campaign #140ChangeMakers was launched in October 2019 and showcased hair color transformations on Wella Professionals’ Instagram. According to the brand, the hair color transformations were mainly created using the iconic Koleston Perfect with ME+.
According to Wella Professionals:
- The campaign saw more than 8,000 submissions from 23 countries
- Women made up 76% of the entries
- Blonde hair transformations were the most popular at 70% of the entries
- Red hair transformations made up 13% of the entries
- The campaign had a total global Instagram reach of 10 million
Rossano Ferretti, global ambassador at Wella Professionals, led and curated the collection. Ferretti stated, "With the #140changemakers anniversary collection, I wanted to hero stylists across the globe and bring to life their incredible craft. Our stylist community is continuously inspired by the individual beauty of their clients and the collection showcases the creativity behind each and every hair transformation. When curating the collection, I selected the looks based on technique, creativity, wearability and health—there is no beauty without hair health.”