Professional hair color brand Matrix recently announced that the company will be launching a new Matrix Virtual Makeover tool as part of the MyMatrixFamily Mobile app. The innovative new tool can be used tablets and mobile devices, bringing hair color to wherever you are - anytime, anywhere. The app will allow beauty professionals and color clients to experience color like never before—changing the way they consult, learn and get inspired.
"Hair color brings out a salon client’s personality and offers a way to express their true style," says Matrix Artistic Director Nick Stenson. "The Virtual Makeover tool brings the excitement and potential of professional color to our fingertips, in a format that’s so relevant to our modern, on-the-go lifestyles."
The Virtual Makeover tool will be available for professionals on the MyMatrixFamily app and salon clients on Matrix.com.
The MyMatrixFamily App featuring the NEW Virtual Makeover tool offers:
- The Ultimate Color Consultation. For the first time ever, professionals can provide their clients with a modern, digitized consultation experience. By simply uploading their photos, clients can instantly see themselves in a wide range of hair color shades and effects, including highlights, balayage, ombré and color blocking.
- Color Formulation Tool. Now with your digital swatchbook, each shade in the Matrix Color portfolio — including SOCOLOR, ColorSync, COLORINSIDER, SOBLUR and Color Graphics and Lacquers - can be displayed with a click! It is very simple to use. Input the client’s current level and tone, and this innovative formula tool will help stylists create the perfect color formula to achieve each hair color goal.
- Inspiration. All of the exciting Matrix trends, brand images and campaign photos will be updated regularly to keep creative energy on “high.”
- Technique Gallery featuring C.R.A.F.T Education. Pros can access Matrix how-tos for many signature looks, including Diamond Lights, Face Brightening Accents, Incandescent Blonde, Vibrant Glow, Segment Lights and Ombré Glow.
- Haircare Recommendations. Color care is essential. The Virtual Makeover tool will aid salon professionals in providing recommendations for the home care formulas that will produce color longevity, shine and luster.
- The Little Black Book. The Color Lounge will store clients’ images, contact information and color histories. Stylists will never have to search for a client card again!
For Salon Clients
Matrix.com will feature:
- The Ultimate Color Consultation. Clients will find this tool irresistible for making choices about new shades and techniques as they actually see themselves in a variety of colors and effects. The tool paves the way for clarity in the consultation conversation as distinct images aid communication about color preferences, options and results.
- Matrix Trend Guide. Trend-conscious clients always want to know what’s new in hair color! This guide showcases the newest Matrix looks and images, and is updated regularly to keep clients up-to-date.
- Haircare Recommendations. With guidance from her stylist, this tool pinpoints customized home care regimens for each client’s optimum strategy for color longevity and beauty.
- Salon Locator. Now clients can find the best Matrix color experts close to home.
- Social Sharing. Let your friends weigh in: share your new color look on social platforms and get the advice of all your friends.
With the Virtual Makeover tool, consultations are elevated, professionals are educated and inspired and clients are motivated to experience exciting professional hair color services!
Licensed Cosmetologists can download the MyMatrixFamily app from the App Store and can be used on iOS and Android platforms. Salon Clients can visit Matrix.com to experience the virtual color try-on tool. Available October 30, 2015.