Have you ever dreamed of winning a NAHA Award? Well here's your chance!
The Professional Beauty Association (PBA) is excited to announce a new category for the upcoming 31st annual North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA), the top hair, makeup, and nail competition in North America. To celebrate this artistry, NAHA has created a new category for the 2020 show, called the #NAHAMoment Award.
#NAHAMoment introduces a new way for licensed beauty professionals to have their best 2019 work celebrated at NAHA 2020. Simply share what you’ve created across either hair, makeup or nails, whether it’s avant-garde or in the salon; anything goes. Between Jan 3-13, 2020, upload your best 2019 NAHA-inspired work to your public Instagram account, and tag both #NAHAmoment2020 and #iamlicensed to enter for consideration.
Specific entry details below:
● To enter, licensed beauty professionals can post their best 2019 NAHA inspired work on Instagram, January 3-January 13, 2020 and tag both #NAHAMoment2020 and #iamlicensed.
● Instagram account needs to be public.
● You must be a licensed beauty professional to enter.
● Submission image must be from 2019.
● The Professional Beauty Association will narrow down entries to those that fit within the entry parameters and then send to the NAHA Committee for review.
● The NAHA Committee will select 5 finalists and one winner.
● On Jan 17th, 2020, the PBA team will message each of the finalists via Instagram and post the five finalists on the @probeautyassoc Instagram page/website at 12pm PST.
● Each finalist will receive an invitation for the show, along with 2 NAHA tickets.
● Will be announced on stage at NAHA and receive a special #NAHAmoment award on January 25th, 2020.
The Live NAHA event kicks off with a red carpet reception from 6-8 pm, followed by the awards ceremony from 8-10:30 pm on January 25, 2020 at the Long Beach Convention Center Terrace Theater in Los Angeles County.
Tickets are on sale at probeauty.org/naha, with special packages exclusively available to Professional Beauty Association members. The awards ceremony will also stream online at www.nahalive.com. For more information, please visit probeauty.org/naha; get inspired and learn more about the most prestigious night in beauty.
[image:Salon by InStyle Design Team,@salonbyinstyle, Photographer: Robert Reed]