Donald Scott NYC has announced the launch of the DSNYC RAT PACK Razor Artistry Team, a new program designed to help elevate individual hair artists and licensed barbers while providing an opportunity to earn incremental income. With continued brand growth and on the heels of the success of the DSNYC Blade Club - the first and only online subscription program of its kind delivering hair artists fresh, new blades once every three months - the RAT PACK is another exciting industry innovation. Fusing together razor artistry education and demonstration with the potential for significant earning opportunities, the program targets talented hair artists, professional groomers and licensed barbers with active social media channels and an engaged following.
How does it work? Becoming a DSNYC RAT PACK member is easy with two options for qualified candidates.
Option 1: Work directly with DSNYC as an independent freelancer.
- Complete the online RAT Pack application available on the DSNYC website.
- Qualifying candidates are enrolled in the DSNYC training program led by DSNYC National Educators. During
- training, artists will learn tips and techniques for using the DSNYC razor tools, as well as brand guidelines for
- client and social engagement.
- Upon completing the training program, artists will receive official DSNYC RAT PACK certification.
- An independent RAT PACK member is now ready to represent the DSNYC brand, earning commission in two ways: 1. Conduct Live Demos: Conduct and share live demonstrations across personal social media platforms using a RAT PACK Starter Kit. Sell DSNYC razor tools in real time via content shared. 2. Customer Referral Program: Receive an individual promo code to share with your network. When your code is used at checkout you’ll generate a commission paid monthly. Commission is based on sales of any tools and DSNYC Blade Club members generated.
Option 2: Access DSNYC through a professional, authorized, DSNYC-carrying distributor.
- Interested hair artists and educators affiliated with a DSNYC distributor can participate in trade shows, industry events and conduct demonstrations or educational sessions as part of their ongoing distributor sales and marketing initiatives.
- Qualifying candidates are enrolled in the DSNYC training program led by DSNYC National Educators. During training artists will learn tips and techniques for using the DSNYC razor tools, as well as brand guidelines for client and social engagement.
- Upon completing the training program, artists will receive official DSNYC RAT PACK certification allowing them to serve as a distributor sales consultant receiving commission for every DSNYC tool sold through one of their demonstrations.
Both DSNYC RAT PACK member options are available for the DSNYC Core Collection and Barber Edition. For more information, please visit www.DonaldScottNYC.com.